Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
Users and customers of Services provided by MonsterX-Hosting.com must accept the terms and conditions of business set out below.
Without prejudice to our other rights and remedies under this Agreement, if any sum payable is not paid on or before the due date, we shall be entitled forthwith to suspend the provision of Services to you.
If you fail to pay any sums due to us as they become due, we may suspend the Services and/or terminate this Agreement forthwith without notice to you.
If you break any of these terms and conditions and you fail to correct the breach within seven (7) days following written notice from us specifying the breach, we may terminate this Agreement forthwith.
If you go into insolvent liquidation or suffer the appointment of an administrator or administrative receiver or enter into a voluntary arrangement with your creditors, we shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement forthwith.
On termination of this Agreement or suspension of the Services we shall be entitled immediately to block your Web Site to remove all data located on it. We shall be entitled to delete all such data but we may, at our discretion, hold such data for such period as we may decide to allow you to collect it at your expense, subject to payment in full of any amounts outstanding and payable to us.
- We aim to provide support as soon as reasonably possible. Being based in the England means that we are mainly active during the hours of 9am – 6pm Monday to Friday. We will answer support tickets in less than 48 hours in a worst case scenario as standard with any product/service bought/rented from us.If you have problems with the games software we recommend that you raise the issue with the developers as we can only help with issues surrounding hosting.
3. Early access games
- We aim to provide server hosting for early access games by experimenting with them before they are officially available. Due to this instability and pioneering we may need to adjust prices more often than more established games. This may also mean that games are less stable and require more major updates, this is clearly out of our control but we will help as much as we can to improve our clients gaming experience.If you have problems with the games software we recommend that you raise the issue with the developers as we can only help with issues surrounding hosting.
In no event shall MonsterX Hosting Limited or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on MonsterX Hosting Limited’s Internet site, even if MonsterX Hosting Limited or a MonsterX Hosting Limited authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on MonsterX Hosting Limited’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. MonsterX Hosting Limited does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. MonsterX Hosting Limited may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. MonsterX Hosting Limited does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
MonsterX Hosting Limited has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by MonsterX Hosting Limited of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Teamspeak 3 service
MonsterX hosting services provides Teamspeak servers and are an officially licensed ATHP provider with TeamSpeak Systems GmbH. Teamspeak servers abide by all of the same terms and conditions as regular game servers.
If a TS3 server is made then you are locked in for a full 30 days. This is due to Teamspeak licensing and how we are charged as a provider. If a service is not paid on the due date, then the service is turned off.
We will not refund for wrong orders, not needed or cases opened with PayPal. We have already been charged for your service by Teamspeak. Teamspeak 3 offers no refunds.
9. Prohibited Use
Any unlawful activity carried out by you or a third party on your rented dedicated servers, game servers, Websites can and result in an immediate and non-refundable termination of services and in extreme cases legal action. This includes copyrighted materials, illicit pornography of children under legal age, illegal material or data of any kind.
The customer must defend and pay any damages, fees, judgments and costs incurred by MonsterX hosting services as a result of the customer breaching clause 9.
All game server(s)/dedicated server(s) are to be paid for in advance. Failure to keep up monthly payments on your server can result in suspension and ultimately deletion of your game server(s).
If you decide to cancel a subscription with us please also remember to cancel your PayPal subscription, which in some cases does not auto cancel. MonsterX is able to refund up all overpayments if the subscription cancellation script fails ONLY
Should you need to raise a PayPal dispute the suspension of your service may need to be implemented whilst the investigation is progressing.
No personal credit or debit card details are retained by MonsterX hosting services.
A monthly order counts as 30 days and MonsterX provides a cooling off period of 24 hours if the service is somehow not right for you we can refund you (excluding dedicated servers which we cannot refund unless there are hardware issues/Or Teamspea 3 servers). After the 24 hours cooling off period, refunds can be denied unless a manager feels a refund is justified. We always try to be fair in refund decisions so give us much information as possible for the reason for your cancellation.
11. Governing Law
Any claim relating to MonsterX Hosting Limited’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of London without regard to its conflict of law provisions. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about users upon a valid request by government or law officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including without limitation subpoenas), to protect your property and rights, or the property and rights of a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to stop activity that we consider illegal or unethical.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.